Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Classifications and a Search?

Hey, I was thinking about cooking blogs I frequent and how labeling makes world of difference when you want to make pork or can't remember that muffin recipe you saw a few months ago. When we post recipes, it would be awesome if we could look at the labels on the right and see if our recipe fits in any of those categories and then add any other descriptors. Most of the recipes have labels, but sometimes the labels are too narrow for effective searching. Also, since I'm not an admin, could one of you add a search widget to the blog?

Annnnd,you can tell me to shut up if I'm being anal. I won't mind.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent ideas. I will see what I can do about the search widget. I am not very blog savvy when it comes to blogspot. :)

    ReplyDelete